Bonjour Amigo.

Go. Make love.

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

JUST DO IT.

Surely this semester has been the fastest one yet. Though I only have two classes a week, the week seems to start and finish in a blur. My part-time job is probably to blame for this. No, it is the reason the week is over before I know it. Selling handbags and luggage doesn't require homework, but I sure dedicate a lot more time during the day working there, then I have spent on my final thesis project at all. This I say, with lots of shame.

Last night I finished my group assignment at a reasonable time; before midnight. That, I say proudly and triumphantly. If you're able to get an adequate amount of sleep after completing any assignment, you have done well. The test of course is how I continue after today's class. Thursday, the day I dread most at the beginning, end or at any time of the week. It demands progress, and it's a slap back into a reality which I am reluctant to face.

It's already half way through September, with not long at all to go. Two weeks left of September! TWO WEEKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment