Bonjour Amigo.

Go. Make love.

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Twenty-Two Degrees.


Late lunch with Lisa, basking in the sun at Deco, on Camberwall Road, Camberwall.


Delightful bowl of wedges.
Crispy on the inside and steamy soft on the inside.
Simple, as it should be.
Calamari Salad.
I was expecting a light portion, but was pleasantly surprised when I finished and was full. There was a great deal of calamari compared to the bed of rocket it sat on but of course, no complaints here. I still maintain the best calamari fritti WAS at Via Volare on Brunswick Street which closed down early this year. Their dish contained baby thyme roasted potatoes with a layer of rocket tossed in mint sauce on top, served with lightly battered calamari with sweet chilli drizzled on top. I froth, as I type.

Deco's Special Caesar.
Lisa's pick and according to her it was as good as it looked. I've avoided this whenever skimming through menus telling myself I always eat it. And now, I've done that to a point where I can't recall the last time I actually ordered a caesar salad. Fun fact : I use to call it kay-sar salad for a lonnng long time until I was mercifully corrected.
 
Mum's Pho.
Only the best in the whole wide world.

A little cupcake for the little sister.
Cherry cupcake from Little Cupcakes on Degraves Street.
 
Also,  my passport came in on Friday. Buying tickets with Ace in a couple of days, and then the 9 week countdown continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment