Bonjour Amigo.

Go. Make love.

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Neverending Brain Fuck.

Just a few things ..
*One thing has been pissing me off is the fact that I don't find the time to dedicate as little as 10 minutes to write in my journal everyday. Not just any, but the one my brother bought for me last christmas, or was it the christmas before that, titled 365, with each page numbered prompting for daily entries. Now there are just wasted blank pages. I intend to recall these days and simply sketch or doodle something. So much for recording my epic year.

*I am way past the point of tolerance for people who are hyprocrites, eat shit, are full of shit and waste my time.

*I am right at that point when I think becoming bulimic is my only option to lose weight. How and where can I find motivation to eat on a healthy diet and excercise regularly. In other words, how do you convert a lazy slob like me. I am so unhealthy.
*Working to live .. :|

*On the brighter side. I believe I'm doing much better in my uni studies. I can't seem to drink much anymore, therefore less damage to my brain and liver, more money saved.

*ECSTATIC for The Epic Road Trip around Australia at the end of the year.
And equally excited for my trip to California next year. Currently cooking up schemes in my mind to sneak Josh on a plane to anotehr country with me.

*Easter weeekenddd fast approaching. HELLS YEAH.

*Marriage. Children. Family. Career. Too far?

Time for bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment