Bonjour Amigo.

Go. Make love.

Thursday, April 21, 2011

"Who's with their first love tonight? Put your hands up!"

Big night out with Josh! He took me to dinner, the comedy festival and the cinemas. Best night out in a while.
Love comedy. Love laughing to the point where I can't breathe and my cheeks need massaging. I can always trust Josh to choose someone hilarious to watch at the Comedy Festival. I've seen Steven K. Amos plenty of times on television, but it would never beat seeing him live. Ever. He was so incredibly hilarious. My cheeks are still sore.
"Who's with their first love tonight? Put your hands up!" :)
"Bananas? Fuck no, they're too expensive."

You had to be there.

We visited Jen before going to SKA and again after watching THOR. So epic. I love superhero movies! Probably because there is always a happy ending HEHE. Dareisay, Thor had much more laughs than Iron Man! I loved it! I love Chris Hemsworth (Shhh, don't tell Josh). Mmmm, sweet dreams tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment