Bonjour Amigo.

Go. Make love.

Thursday, March 17, 2011

TRUMPH :)

Today was the first presentation for my 4th and final year studying Interior Design. I don't think I nor the majority of the course fulfilled the brief to complete satisfaction, however I do believe I achieved something. Every time I present, I am so nervous that I forget what to say. I have mind blocks and blank out, restarting the presentation again and again. It really isn't impressive at all. It tells my panel I am ill-prepared, that I haven't conducted thorough research and deserve nothing more than a pass. The pass really drains any motivation I have to even try to do better. What a shit and pathetic cycle. Today I spoke with confidence, conviction and dare I say it, what seemed to be a hint of passion behind my ideas. I made little references to my notes and got lost in deep thought and conversation. I had answers to give. Answers. That is big man. A successful day.

HERE HERE, to fourth year.





















Lemon macaroon from Hannah. It was orgasmic, yes I said it.

No comments:

Post a Comment