Bonjour Amigo.

Go. Make love.

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Two. My CD.


I don't recall burning my last CD. Back in highschool, I burnt a new CD mix weekly, if  not every few days. The past 2 years I've basically been listening to those old CDs, music Lynh has generously burnt and dropped off in my mailbox and the old faithful, but predictable and reptetive radio. So here, I've burnt a new CD. No track on this CD comes without value. Each are there for it's own reason, each with a role.
1. Cold War Kids/ Paris Wells Cover. Feat Jamie Robbie Reyne - Audience of One
2. Modest Mouse - Float On
3. Florence and the Machines - You've got the Love
4. Band of Horses - St. Augustine
5. Josh Pyke - The Summer
6. George/ Feat. Katie Noonan - Breathe in Now
7. Glee Cast - Valerie
8. Angus & Julia Stone - Big Jet Plane
9. The xx/ Cover by The Gorillaz - Crystallized
10. Little Red - Chelsworth
11. The Jezabels - Mace Spray
12. Years Around the Sun - Miles Away
13. Local Natives - Airplanes
14. One Republic - Marching On
15. One Republic - Secrets
16. The Getaway Plan - Strings
17. Naked and Famous - Girls Like You
18. Naked and Famous - Young Blood
19. Florence and the Machines - Dog Days are Over.

No comments:

Post a Comment