Bonjour Amigo.

Go. Make love.

Saturday, May 29, 2010

That time of the year.

Tan 'leather' jacket mum bought for me on bridge roaf for $39.
Over-sized knit for $8 from Savers.
Sunflower knitted cardi $4 from Salvos.



























































Over my many mad splurges at Diva, this is me cutting down. Love this time of the year though, despite my dresser overflooding with accessories I can never get enough. And I think its me expressing my desperate need to shop, like really shop.

2 x set of bangles
3 X necklaces
3 x rings

= :) ... (Orginal Price $172)

2 comments:

  1. aw wow! i havent been to bridge road in yonks mangz.. u've certainly got a bohemian style there

    ReplyDelete
  2. THE BOHEMIAN IS IN DESPERATE NEED OF A SHOPPING SPREE, STAT!!

    ReplyDelete